Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hotel is situated in the heart of the city, just 200 metres from the railway station and 5 minutes from the airport.
All rooms are clean and cosy with bath or shower in each room. Amenities include: air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and internet access.
We offer a rich buffet breakfast and free excursions to the island of Murano
From the 24th of August 2011, all visitors who stay in an accommodation facility within the territory
of the Municipality of Venice have to pay theTourist tax.
The collected funds will help the City improve the quality of the tourist services (services,
museums, events,) and finance works aimed at maintaining, using and salvaging the citys
cultural and architectural heritage.
Thank you for being Venices sponsors.
The tax is due only for the first five days of stay. Children under 10 years
Of age are exempted, juveniles between 10 and 16 years of age benefit from
A 50% reduction. The following categories are also exempted: patients
Undergoing rehabilitative therapies at health facilities in the city and
Their family members; tour couriers and tour coach drivers
Please note - All bookings require a valid credit/debit card in order to be secure. We pre-authorise cards any time after your booking has been confirmed. If the pre-authorisation is not successful, the property will ask you for a valid card with sufficient credit, and if you are unable to provide a valid card in less than 24 hours, the property reserve the right to cancel your booking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>