Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Being in the heart of Andalusia, where all the main highways most of the main cities in the region and their monuments. It is also the ideal place for those who wish to hold one day meetings as it allows them to come back in the day to any city in the Community.
Although the building dates from the sixteenth century, reform of the site allowed its opening in 2009. It has 21 rooms, all fully equipped, even with hydromassage bath tubs..
Its facilities also have a delightful restaurant as well as a piano bar and several terraces. And elegant rooms and spaces for all kinds of meetings and celebrations.
Completed in 1584, the old San Pedro de Alcntara convent is located 10 minutes from Antequera, at the foot of the El Torcal Nature Park and Antequera Golf course.
The convent was expanded at the end of the 17th century and start of the 18th century, and in the mid 19th century was sold at auction to be used for farming purposes.
Until recently the church was used as an oil mill and a warehouse to store grain and farming machinery. Its restoration was completed in mid-2009, and it became
the first five-star establishment in Antequera, the Hotel Convento La Magdalena.Meticulously restored, the convent is now a building complex that combines the best of the past with all the convenience and comfort of a modern
and functional hotel.
Its rooms are simple and decorated in a rustic style.The Hotel Convento La Magdalena offers a diverse range of services to clients to ensure a relaxing stay including a stunning glassed-in spa with views over the surrounding landscape. The establishment offers an area where events can be held, with capacity for 350 people, in the church. Next to this building is another area with capacity for 800 people, in the Hacienda de la Magdalena; while the hotel also offers more intimate areas, including stone-built bodegas and a tea-room.
And all of this on the edge of El Torcal in an outstanding natural setting
Check-in: 13:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
Pets admitted Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>