Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hotel Panama is conveniently located with respect to the heart of the ancient Florence, a culturally, architecturally and historically unique city that is the favoured tourist destination for Italian and foreign visitors. The hotel is just a few minutes’ walk from the Fortezza trade-fair complex.
Hotel Panama has twenty impeccably prepared large rooms, with elegantly smart furnishings and all those essential modern facilities that make any stay elegant and unforgettable.
Hotel Panama's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
For late check-in after this time a minimum notice of 2 days is required and an extra cost of Euro 20,00 will be charged.
Upon your arrival you will be asked for a credit card as a guarantee or a security deposit of Euro 25.00 for the electronic key.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 7.50 EUR per person per day.
Your car or motorbike will be perfectly safe in the hotel’s own car park. The reception area is directly accessible using the lift and cars can be parked here for € 19.00 per day and motorbikes for €8.00 per day. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>