Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is free if client cancel one week before arrival, otherwise we will charge one night as a penalty.
In case of NO SHOW we will charge all the nights/rooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have single / double and deluxe suite rooms.
Each Room comes with flat-screen TV and a telephone. The bathroom is equipped with a shower or a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Facilities for disabled guests, lift/elevator, express check in / check out, heating, luggage storage rooms.
Fax / Photocopy service available.
Restaurants and shops can be found in the same street as Hotel Phenix, within walking distance. A supermarket is located at 100 meters from the hotel.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : Cancellation is free of charge the client cancel the room before 48 hours of arrival date, otherwise one night will be charge the 1st night as a penalty and also in the case of No-Show.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Payment accepted on arrival :All the credit card acceptable.
Check-in time from 14:00. We hold the room till 18h00 or inform the check in time.
Check-out time : 11:00.
Breakfast not included.Breakfast is 8euro per person start from 7h00 till 9:30 in breakfast hall.
Taxes not included.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and cost euro 10 per day. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>