Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The group bookings are non refundable. It is not possible to cancel or modify the booking for any reason.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Hotel Picasso is conveniently located close to the Termini railway station and within walking distance to all major sights of interests. The Hotel Picasso offers comfort rooms, with modern convenience, in a cosy mediterranean atmosphere.
The main reception is in Via Palermo 75 (around the corner) and it is operative for 24 hours. The payment is requested in cash on arrival.
The courteous and friendly staff can give you information you need, city maps, information for the booking of sightseeing tours and airport transfer.
All the rooms are tastefully appointed with private bathroom, towels, hairdryer, courtesy kit, TV, minibarand air conditioning/heating. There is also a central deposit box at the reception.
The price includes breakfast, welcome drink and city map. At the Hotel Picasso we serve classic italian breakfast.
With its perfect position Hotel Picasso is the right place to start your sightseeing tour of Rome. The central location combined with the cosy atmosphere will make for your unforgettable time in the Eternal City. Hotel Picasso is suit for both business and leisure stay in Rome. The area is also very well connected with both airports.
The Hotel Picasso is located between the main railway Station Termini, the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, only few steps away from all the historical Rome: Piazza di Spagna and the famous Spanish Steps; the Roman Forum; Trastevere, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon; Via Veneto and the renown 'Dolce Vita'; Via del Corso, Via Condotti and Via Frattina, the focal point of the finest Italian fashion. St. Peters square and the Vatican are 10 minutes away by underground.
Surrounded by typical italian restaurants, bars, shops, street-markets, the Hotel Picasso gives you the opportunity to discover Rome in the best way during the day or by night.
Many touristic attractions you can explorer on foot and if you will use the public transport the bus stop is around the corner on Via Nazionale, the nearest underground stop is within few steps on Piazza della Repubblica.
**The hotel will take preauthorization of the credit card**
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Ei asetettuja sisääntuloaikoja
The RECEPTION for the check-in is situated in VIA PALERMO 75 (toghether with Hotel Caravaggio).
The CITY TAX of 3,00 euro per person per night (payable in cash on arrivla) IS NOT INCLUDED in the room rate.
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>