Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Hotel Riviera is perfectly located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, perfect location for those who want to discover the richness of Paris. You will be able to visit the majestic Sacré Coeur, the Dali museum, the theatre of Montmartre, the Moulin Rouge and the Amelie Poulain coffee shop; don't forget to also visit the famous Galleries Lafayette and the Opera Garnier. The property is located in a quiet area, surrounded by many small Bistros and Gastronomic Boutiques.
Hotel Riviera offers a wide range of accommodation, from single room to family room for 4 people, they all have a private bath. The hotel has 38 comfortable and modern rooms equipped with bathroom, Internet, Telephone and TV.
All rooms were renovated in 2003.
Hotel Riviera policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
This hotel is free to ask all guests to provide him the credit card CVC code at any time before the arrival
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 1.65 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 6 euros per person per day.
24-hour front desk.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Non smoking rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>