Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The 12 rooms of Saniya Palace all have a private shower room with a toilet. Just like the lounges and the restaurant, mixing marble floor and many objects of Mughal furniture, special care has been taken in the decoration of each room, the draperies and fabrics plunge you 4 centuries back in history from India.
Rooms include a full American or Indian breakfast.
The hotel offers free WI-FI connection in all rooms and restaurants and lounges. The reception is open 24/24 hours and there is a tour desk where you can organize your visits to discover the many remarkable sights of the city, most of which are only a few kilometers from the hotel (the Fort of Agra, the mausoleums of Itimad-ud-Daula and Akbar in Sikandra ...).
Couples particularly appreciate the location of this property. They give him a rating of 8.7 for a stay for two. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Huonepalvelu (24 tuntia)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>