Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A Coruña is a city full of interesting places. From charming cafés to shopping streets and monuments with years of history. From the Hotel Santa Catalina you can visit the beach of Riazor, with crystal clear waters and the fun of the waves of the Atlantic. Our facilities are also very close to the port of the city, where you can enjoy the sea breeze while you walk and where you will find an endless number of bars and cafes.
We have 31 rooms of different types to suit the needs of each of our guests. All of them are very spacious and bright, they are elegantly decorated and have a private bathroom. Our goal is that while you are at the hotel enjoy complete comfort, and therefore all rooms have the best features, and many even have a lounge.
Hotel Santa Catalina by Bossh Hotels Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>