Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We concentrate on giving our guests a pleasant and comfortable stay at competitive prices, therefore our hotel is an ideal choice for anyone who needs a simple base whilst exploring our beautiful historical town of Hania and other places around the island.
We are happy to provide our guests with information and advice about the history of Hania and all of its attractions, as well as helping to organize trips and car hire if required.
Our rooms are all en-suite and include air conditioning, 32" flat TV, hair dryer, fridge, drink-making facilities, a balcony and free WIFI.
We do not offer food or cooking facilities as we are just a few paces away from numerous local Tavernas, restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
All our rooms are in 2 floors and are all accessed by stairs; therefore they are not suitable for disabled guests .
There is no parking available at the hotel. On-street parking can be found on most of the surrounding streets. There are also public and paid car parks within 100 - 200 metres of the hotel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Express check-in / out
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>