Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Today, it belongs to the artist's family that runs it with the same spirit of simple and warm hospitality of its founder.
From its garden and the wide terraces, you can enjoy a view of singular beauty of the sea, the city of Lipari and its acropolis.
Thanks to its delightful position, the wide spaces, the peacefulness of the place, Villa Diana is the ideal hotel for relax.
The hall and part of the rooms are furnished with antique furniture and a real art gallery of the founder's works.
All the comfortable rooms overlook the gardens and the terraces and are equipped with bath or shower, telephone, air conditioning, hairdryer, mini-bar.
The hotel is about 400 meters from the main road and about 1 Km from the harbours and the sea. Private parking, bowling green, and tennis court.
Open from April to October.
TV and Wi-Fi is included in the room
You may check in from 12:00 hours until 00:00 hours.
You must check out by 11:00 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>