Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Placed literally on the beach, underneath Capo Vaticano, the village is only 30 meters from the seashore. Well-developed amid trees and coastal slopes, Eden seems to be the natural part of this most exciting Calabrian coastal spot.
Restaurant-pizzeria, bar, market, beach services, internet point, launderette, car and scooter rental, cycling-boats, boats, table-tennis, mini-cruise to Eolie Islands with departure from the hotel's beach and various excursions trip. No swimming pool.
- Air conditioning, hair-dryer, mini-bar, telephone, TV (no sat), safe, private car park, private beach with use of 1 beach-umbrella and 2 deck-chairs per room, half hour of canoe per person per day, children playground.
- Continental breakfast at buffet.
All of the hotel rooms are far from the beach about 40 meters; they are all double with bathroom and with possibility of third supplementary bed. All the rooms have bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair-dryer, mini-bar, telephone, safe and TV (no sat).
- Baby bed 5 Eur per night.
- All drinks are excluded and must be paid to the moment.
Transfer round trip per room:
- Ricadi railway station (2 Km) 10 Eur
- Tropea railway station (12 Km) 36 Eur
- Vibo Valentia/Pizzo railway station (35 Km) 120 Eur
- Lamezia Terme airport/railway station (65 Km) 200 Eur Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Lasten leikkialue
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>