Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 30 days before arrival.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR100 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Its style is very light and maritime decoration, it has 60 double and triple rooms, with or without balcony, some have a beautiful sea view. This hotel has internet only on the social areas.
All rooms have their own private bathroom with bathtub, telephone, safety box and cable TV.
On the top floor we have the Navy Bar with its panoramic view, we can dare to say, the best sea view in the entire Algarve, with background music to relax after you come from the beach or before you go for dinner in town.
The breakfast room is also on the top floor where you can choose between having the breakfast indoors or at our marvelous terraces facing the sea and the Algarve coastline, looking at the sailing boats crossing the ocean.
Facilities: Our swimming pool is located on one of the terraces, alongside a natural solarium with sun lounges.
Check-In: From 14.00 to 20.00
Check- Out: until 11.00
Please be aware we only accept cancellation by email. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>