Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel free of charge up to 2 weeks before the arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Tube/U-Bahn station is very close to the hotel, only 3-minute-walk away (250 metres). From there you can reach any part of Berlin within minutes, i.e. Zoologischer Garten, Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie, Messe, ICC, Bradenburger Tor and other.
Hotel de Ela has excellent transport links: train, tube, buses, trams, bicycle routes and taxis can be reached in seconds. The truth is, you do not really need any of these as everything is within easy walking distance anyway! By the way, you can park free of charge next to the hotel.
Hotel de Ela is a 2-star hotel housed in a classic 19th century Berlin building. It offers a mixture of modern & classic extra-large spacious en-suite rooms (up to 42 sq.m.); extra-high ceilings (4.5-metres); huge windows and a lot of space. Rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TVs, heating, snow-white bedding, quality mattresses, carpets, lamps, desks, furnishings and en-suite bathrooms. Best of all, you room is cleaned daily!
W-Fi is provided free of charge to all our guests. We've teamed up with T-Mobile to ensure you can stay connected & on-line whilst in the hotel. Need to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Email or any other internet site? Not a problem, surf as much as you need!
Treat yourself with our delicious daily breakfast (available at an extra charge).
Finally, fantastic customer service, outstanding value for money, quiet residential area, close proximity to bars, restaurants, sport centres, swimming pools, saunas, fitness centres, green parks, museums and galleries as well as multi-lingual staff (they speak 5 languages) are other important reasons why Hotel de Ela successfully continues to beat up its competition! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>