Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Tucked away in a quiet 17th-c. neighbourhood near the Champs-Elysees, Montmartre and the Grands Boulevards, this is the perfect spot for discovering and enjoying Paris at a tranquil pace.
Holiday-goers and business travellers harmoniously rub elbows in this friendly setting.
Contemporary design and the warmth of Parisian soul. The guest rooms, each with its own spirit and artistic touch with the reproduction of a famous painting, are cosy and brightly coloured in cheerful shades and feature charming amenities : soundproofing, LCD screen TV, Canal+, Canal Satellite, direct-dial telephone, free WiFi, safe, hair-dryer.
In the morning, enjoy a buffet breakfast with cereal, yoghurt, cheese and flaky buns in dining room set in sunny hues.
For the perfect harmony of your stay, the management of the hotel (run by father and son for over 40 years) and their staff share a passion for welcoming and pleasing guests.
At our service : 2 seminar or meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment and catering service (on request), cosy bar for your relaxation, free Internet area.
Reception desk open 24/24 and multi-lingual staff.
Please Note: We will pre-authorise the first night stay directly after booking. If the card is not valid we will contact you for an alternative card, failure to provide us with an alternative card will result in your booking been cancelled Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>