Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All 58 rooms are equipped with private w.c. shower, telephone with direct dialling colour television with satellite, hairdryer air condition/heating. Internet access adsl -Wi-Fi free of charge
Free Luggage Room.
We are open 24 hours
Wi-Fi area-Hot Spot free of charge
On the premises are elevator, bar and restaurant where genuine and varied food is served either in the dining rooms or in the large garden during the summer months.
Parking facilities at special conditions in a nearby garage at the price from approximately Euro 18.00-25.00 per day following car size
In the street parking is by payment from 08.00 am until 19.00 pm 1 euro per hour
THE HOTEL DELLE MUSE IS NOT SITUATED IN A RESTRICTED TRAFFIC* AREA AND CAN THEREFORE BE ACCESSED BY ANY VEHICLE WHETHER PRIVATE OR HIRE.
3 INTERNET POINT AT OUR RECEPTION OPEN 24 HOURS-FREE OF CHARGE
from the 1st of January 2011 there will be in Rome the New city Tax which is 2 Euro per person per night. This Tax is never included in rooms rates and must be paid directly to the Hotel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>