Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have 37 unique and comfy rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and private bathrooms. From our rooms you can also find local artist’s works. The rooms are located in the 5th and 6th floor of the building, our reception you'll find from the first floor. Our friendly and helpful staff represents the young, urban generation of Helsinki; they truly know their city and what to suggest whether it is museum tour, pub crawl or walk in the nature your looking for.
Our staff can recommend you the best and most interesting restaurants around Helsinki from local cheap eats to Michelin star fine dining experiences. We are proud of our beautiful nature, culture and bustling restaurant scene in Helsinki and are happy to share it with you!
Hotelli Finn Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. this property may charged the first night of your stay on your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Smoking fine is 150€.
Our reception is open from Monday to Saturday 10AM-8PM, on Sundays and public holidays 11AM- 5PM. After our opening hours there will be self check-in available. We will confirm your reservation and send you late arrival instructions after we've charged your booking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>