Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit Only rates
This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Decorate our hostel sea style. With colors that convey the natural beauty and cleanliness, such as blue, white and yellow, the design makes you feel relaxed, cool and warm. Which is the charm of Hua Hin.
We have provide comfortable rooms are:
Mixed Dormitory(AC) with 4 beds
Mixed Dormitory(AC) with 6 beds
Female Only Dormitory(AC) with 4 beds
Female Only Dormitory(AC) with 6 beds
Bathrooms will be shared. For our facilities, Free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, private reading lights, locker, clean linen, toiletries, and towel, activity space area are provided. We do daily cleaning either bedding or hostel area. We provide 24 hours CCTV security. There are refrigerator, microwave, hot kettle, coffee, and free drinking water provided for you in the common area. Our bicycle for rent is ready to get around Hua Hin with you.
You won't be disappointed with our warm and welcoming hospitality and convenient service at a reasonable price. We are certain that, you feel like being right at home.
Welcome to Thailand.
Welcome to Land of Smiles.
Welcome to Hua Hin.
And Welcome to Hua Hin Night Market Hostel. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>