Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please contact hostel directly to discuss.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Can accommodate slightly larger numbers within reason. Again, contact directly.
Pretty much available to all groups within reason, though school, education groups should be under supervision, as we're not a creche...
Examples: university societies, architecture students, coastal erosion school groups, 6th form urban regeneration group, ability needs student group from France, Polish exchange school group, sports fans, theatre goers, STEN party, Stag and Hen Do's (sensible ones)...
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A mix of traditional dorms, one double / family en-suite, and 3 small rooms of character up top offering single and double options. (Please do get in touch directly if requiring one of the quiet rooms as a single.) - hopefully our little hostel can serve your needs. Fairtrade arabica coffee and tea / soft drinks / ice cream, beers and ciders in the common space on the ground floor. FREE super fast wi-fi throughout. Kitchenette on the second floor, and plenty of advice on hand for those needing it.
Alcohol available to buy on site (and soft drinks). Small outer bar.. Cycle hire too. Passing cyclists, walkers (and others!) most welcome: washing machine and drying facilities on hand for a small charge, and secure cycle parking.
Central Old Town of Kingston upon Hull, next to Trinity Indoor Market to the left and Hull Trinity Minster to the right. A few minutes walk from train and coach interchange, and right off the main A63 road route through the city, though far enough away from the noise...
A minute from the cobbled High Street, home to the Museums Quarter (Wilberforce Museum, Streetlife and East Riding Museums). And a pleasant little walk away from the Fruit Market - marina and Humber Street areas, The Deep aquarium and Princes Quay cinema / shopping centre. 5 minutes walk from the outstanding live venue Bonus Arena. So you see, we're pretty central.
For travellers, by travellers. Welcome to Hull. But if you need gold taps, ros6 petalled beds, TV in every room and pampering - this ain't the place for you...
Hull Trinity Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00 .
Check out by 10:00 (though you can always ask...) .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may authorize your credit cards.
Breakfast not included - though cups of tea freely available and normally some simple breakfast options and fruit - right next to the honesty box we'd appreciate you contributing to if you use any. Freshly ground coffee and hot chocolate options in the ground floor from the princely cost of a pound. The famous Burgess Ice Cream available too.
General:- Kitchenette for you to use - but if early early or late, please bear others in mind. No cooking after 10pm the general rule.
Reception times: 9:00 - 22:00. Though we may pop out from time to time, we're always contactable.
Pet requests - please contact us direct. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>