Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have established the following mandatory procedures in our hostel in order to make it safe for all guests and staff:
• Bed numbers have been cut down to ensure proper spacing amongst guests. Also, bed frames are regularly disinfected
• Hand sanitizer available upon entry
• Towels and linens will continue to be washed at very high temperature
• Constant cleaning of hot spots such as door knobs, light switches, etc., as well as cleaning of shared spaces
• Kitchen use is limited and managed by reception (only one person/group at a time)
• Social events will not be happening in the hostel but will be moved to outdoor areas
• Visitors are not allowed
• Please we recommend wear of a face mask at all times when in shared spaces
• keep social distancing from other guests who are not travelling with you
• wash your hands regularly
Protect yourself and others!!
Hurricane is a brand new hostel and we are ready to have fun. We love to have adventures every day that we can share with our guests, from taking a hike through the park, getting some amazing coffee, or putting back shots, our staff will help show you everything you need to have a good time.
We are located right in the heart of Split, next to everything you want to see or do. We like to say that from our amazing location, you are 'almost there' to any place you want to visit. In a matter of minutes you can be in the UNESCO Heritage site of Diocletian's Palace, Marjan Hill Park, Bačvice beach, the Green Market, Poljud Stadium, hundreds of cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops.
We have 30 comfortable beds spread out across three well-equipped dorm rooms in a quiet part of town, and as soon as you walk in the front door, you can see the events and trips we have planned out. Join us and see places only the locals know about.
Things we offer our guests:
- Free daily trips to places all over the city
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linens, towel, and hand towel included
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, kettles, fridge/freezer, and kitchenware
- Large open common room with TV, board games, card games, etc.
- Large security lockers
- 24 hour security
- Tourist services desk
Hurricane Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00-23:00. Later check-in (23:00 to 09:00 possible ONLY if you contact the property about it and the request is approved.)
Check out before 11:00.
Reception hours 09:00-23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard/Maestro, American Express, and Unionpay). We may pre-authorize your credit card. We can only accept Croatian Kuna (HRK) upon arrival.
Taxes not included in price - city tax of 10 HRK (1.30 euro) per person per night will be accepted at time of check-in.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept guests younger than 18 and older than 60 years of age. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>