Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Beautiful squares, orthodox churches and a promenade are within walking distance from Hutorok hostel. In case you want to go shopping and buy some national souvenirs, Galaxy shopping mall is less then in 1km from the hostel. Airport is 17km, the Ulan Ude Pass railway station 4km and the Ulan Ude bus station is in 4km away from the hostel.
Hutorok hostel has four dorm rooms: for 8, for 12 and two for 10 persons. All rooms are clean, cosy and equipped with bunk beds, kettles, personal outlets and lamps. The hostel has own restaurant that offers Buryat and European cuisine. Also, if guests want to cook themselves, they will be provided with all necessary items: pots, pans and other cooking stuff. Common kitchen can also be used as meeting place for friends. A bathroom has two separate showers: one for men and one for women, four closets also for men and women and three sinks.
Hutorok hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card.
Breakfast is included.
24 hours reception.
Customers younger than 18 years of age should be accommodated by the parent.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>