Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made outside of one month of arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
I opened this hostel cause I am a PASSIONNATED TRAVELER and I wanted to share my passion with other TRAVELERS. I can help you PLAN YOUR TRIP.
We are in a BEAUTIFUL & SAFE area of San JosÃ© with MANY RESTAURANTS, COFFEE shops, PUBS AND MARKETS super close by. We will guide you.
1. It is an old B&B but clean. Floors, surfaces, interuptors, stoves, microwave, tables, accessories, telephone, everything you can touch is washed and di sinfected every morning. The toilets are washed every three hours (daytime). We have our certificate of excellence from the Ministry of Health as well as our fumigation certificate.
2. The downtown is three kilometers from the hostel. Easily accessible by bus, city bike or on foot.
3. You can pay by credit card pr debit card, but there is a 5% charge.
4. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the hotel, the rooms, the garden or the terrace under penalty of immediate expulsion and without reimbursement.
5. Check-in closes at 10PM. For a check-in after 10PM, you must ask us. If we can, then there will be a charge added to the price of your reservation.
PARKING ON THE STREET
Come stay with us and share the GOOD VIBES! :)
INCLUDED but not for long term (week and month) : Free BREAKFAST(Pancake & Coffee), Free WIFI, HOT Water, TRAVELLING TIPS, BOOK Exchange Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>