Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located on MÄƒrÄƒÈ™eÈ™ti Street no.10, in the beating heart of TimiÈ™oara, InVerve Hostel is placed in a 90 sqm apartment (from a 110 years old building) which was renovated from the ground up and transformed by us in a cozy & cool hostel. There are 8 beds in the Mixed Dorm and 6 in the Ladies Dorm so make sure you pick the right one according to your desire. Equipped with a chic kitchenette for hungry travelers, 4 bathrooms, from which one bathroom with 3 individual showers and a unique design, our hostel provides everything for you to feel just like home during your stay in TimiÈ™oara.
So feel free to explore & discover some more â€˜cause weâ€™re going to offer you the ultimate urban sleeping experience.
InVerve Hostel Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Must be over 18 to stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out from 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
All Taxes included.
No credit cards.
No children allowed.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
The minimum period of stay is 2 day. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>