Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This hotel is here to offers an exceptionally best hospitality experience where you can muse about the originality of the heritage, feel the cultural difference, learn about the authenticity of the area while enjoying the privilege of having access to facilities that are equipped in a modern society.
In-suited bathrooms, hot and cold water and toiletries provided. Our rooms are semi modern but are very authentic.
With having our own roof top terrace, restaurant, bar and café we ought to serve you the best of food and beverage service in quality, quantity and price.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 12:00 to 10:30
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: from 6:30-10:30
4. Payment: cash or credit cards (Visa, Master,)
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before you arrival. In the event of late cancellation/no Show,you will be charged first night by accommodation .
6. Children older than 6 years are welcome.
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Flexible NRR
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>