Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
More than 7 days prior to arrival date - 40% of the total costs payable
Less than 7 days prior to arrival date the balance of the total cost payable
If any group or member of a group fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, the International Students House reserve the right to terminate the agreement at any time without prejudice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of £100 is required to cover and damage or theft of ISH property by members of the group. This is taken in the form of a credit card authorisation which will not be processed unless required.
A £10 deposit on each key is also required on arrival for each member of the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum age accepted is 14. Any student group under 18 years of age should also be accompanied by enough leaders (1 leader for every 10 to 15 students)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
International Students House is a charity dedicated to British and International Students in London. We provide a vibrant student centre based in zone one that is used by thousands of students that attend one of the many universities that are part of our International Partnership Scheme and over 200 residents that are housed in the affordable accommodation we offer.
ISH Bar provides a fun and friendly environment, serving food and drink at affordable prices. There are also regular free events, such as karaoke and quiz nights.
Bistro - Dine canteen style in our restaurant, which is based on the basement level. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers low cost meals from Â£4.50 to student residents and guests.
International Students House is located in Central London - zone 1, within walking distance from Regent's Park and Oxford Circus. Regent's Park is one of the Royal Parks of London. It contains the London Zoo. Oxford Circus is the busy intersection of Oxford Street and Regent Street in the West End of London. Oxford Street offers an unrivaled shopping experience thanks to its exciting mix of high-street fashion and international brands.
Please keep in mind that as this is a student accommodation and music venue, there may be noise especially on the weekends Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>