Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located in the untouched indigenous bush of Northern Zululand, you will love the relaxed atmosphere of our charming bush camp. A stone's throw away from world famous Nature Reserves, Hulhluwe/Imfolozi and The Greater St. Lucia Wetlands World Heritage Site, we are an ideal location to explore the beautiful Elephant Coast. Further to this, we are en route to Sodwana Bay, Kozibay and Mozambique.
BUSHBABY -Self-catering Tree Cabin - Two bed room wooden cabin with bathroom, kitchen, lounge and small balcony.
CICADA - Ensuite Doubles - Shower,basin & toilet.
JEWEL BEETLE - Double Rooms - Separate, communal bathrooms.
LONGHORN BEETLE - Twin Rooms - Separate, communal bathrooms.
Mixed Dorm - 10 & 5 bed dorm -Separate, communal bathrooms.
Breakfasts and Dinners available at the camp and served next to the swimming pool at the Africa Bush Junction.
Information at reception
Communal Self -catering kitchen
At the bush camp you will find friendly helpful staff, home-cooked meals, exceptional bird life, shady trees and a pool. At the Africa Bush Junction we have a fully-licensed bar, a canteen and pool table, sun loungers on the wooden deck around the pool and a boma (gathering place around a fire), perfect for a great 'braai' (BBQ) the South African way. The canteen serves delicious breakfasts and dinners.
The warm friendly reception will ensure personalised attention.
Free pick up from Hluhluwe Town - Call from the Engen Garage or Total Petroport (on the N2)
ACTIVITIES & DAY TRIPS
We also offer excellent day trips that will blow you away with the sheer beauty of their locations. All day trips or safaris are conducted by professional field guides, with loads of information to share.
HLUHLUWE GAME RESERVE
We offer full day trips to Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve and Greater St. Lucia Wetlands Park. Our full day, departs at sunrise and returning at sunset. We stop during the trips for breakfast, with coffee or tea to warm your hands, and a pleasant lunch with beverages, cooked by the guide at one of the shady picnic sites within the park.
ACTIVITIES CLOSE BY:
-Zulu Cultural Village
-Cheetah Rehabilitation Center
- Bush babies feeding before dinner
-Horse riding can be arranged at St Lucia
-Boat cruises - St Lucia
-Visit local Zulu craft markets Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>