Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Media Luna Baru is located 50 minutes away from Cartagena and can be reached by speedboat OR 4X4, the cost is 150.000 COP per person. Depending of how many people go to the hostel. You will enjoy the privacy and peacefulness of our hostel, our private beach located in Isla Baru in a beautiful beach called Playa Bobo. We offer the service of transportation from Cartagena, be sure you book yours! (Better if you do it one day before your reservation) The meeting point is at Media Luna Cartagena every day at 8 am, departure is between 9am and 9:30am, and the return from Baru to Cartagena is between 3pm and 3.30pm.
Media Luna Baru has double level cottages with one room on each floor and one bathroom to share with fresh water. Enjoy comfortable beds in a 4 bed shared dorm.
Media Luna Baru's Policies & Conditions:
Check in/out: Our speed boat/4x4 leaves from Cartagena every day at 9 am to Baru and comes back at 15.00m from Baru to Cartagena...
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - 19.00% (only for Colombians).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
General - No curfew.
Reception available from 07:00 to 21:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>