Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our Istanbul hostel offers a comfortable, clean and budget stay in a warm and friendly atmosphere. In our lounge area with TV and free Internet & Wi-fi access, you can enjoy a cup of coffee or Turkish tea, read, play backgammon or have a good chat with the other international travelers visiting exciting Istanbul.
Our Wintergarden Panoramic Terrace Bar offers breathtaking views overlooking the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and marmara sea and is open all year long. In the summertime, you can enjoy a refreshing on our bar while sunbathing and relaxing, or in the wintertime, enjoy a hot drink. Make yourself comfortable have a glass of wine. We also serve a delicious Turkish breakfast buffet on the terrace.
Our hostel rooms are mostly 6,8 and 10 bed dormitories with individual lockers but we also have a number of budget single,double rooms, triple rooms, and family rooms.
There are common showers and bathrooms on the corridors. Private rooms have air-conditioning and dormitories have fans and all rooms have heating. Linen and towels are included.
Our helpful and friendly reception will try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We will help you with the latest information about the hippest clubs, restaurants and bars.
Check in noon
Check out 11.00 am
Full payment up front in cash is required.
Please advice about arrival time
Please note: We welcome travelers of all ages.However, no guests under 18 years of age or over 50 for dorms. Over 50 years old can book only into private rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>