Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 5 or 10 days advance notice before the date of your arrival, otherwise you will be charged the cancellation fee of one night's stay.
The number of group in between 5 to 9 : 5 days advance notice required
The number of group more than 10 : 10 days advance notice required
NOTE: In case of the less than 4 people group, 2 day advance notice required, which is normal cancel policy.
Cancellations made with 5or10 days advance notice or more will not be charged.
If you fail to check in as scheduled, we will cancel all your bookings and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
Only highschool or junior higschool students can not be accepted. We can not accept your booking unless some of teachers or other responsible adults have to accompany with students.
This hostel is mainly for an indivisual backpackers. Facilities such as shower rooms, kitchen and living room has to be shared with other guests.
Please care about the effect on other guests when you use these facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The reception is open 8:00-11:00 and 15:00-22:00. Check-in time is from 15:00 to 22:00. Please contact us in advance when you plan to arrive after 22:00. No curfew, no lock out time.
*Wi-fi Internet access everywhere in the hostel
*Common PC for Internet access
*Luggage storage before check-in and after check-out
*Parking lot for motor cycles and bikes
*English map of Hida Takayama and neighbor areas
*Coffee, tea and seasoning
*Lending such as electric plug, guide books, padlock, alarm clock, card reader and headset for Skype
*Bike rental: 700yen/day
*Rental towel: 100yen
*Photo copy and print out service
*Local phone call, fax and international phone call
*Unique Hida Takayama postcards: 100yen
*Beer (vending machine)
*All rooms are air conditioned and heated.
*Safe lockers found on all floors.
*24 hour availability shower rooms (free shampoo and body wash)
*24 hour availability for homely kitchen, dining and living room with TV (CNN, BBC)
*Coin laundry and Dryer (free washing powder)
All beds in dorm rooms were hand-made by a local carpenter. They are strong, not creaky, wide and kind of private. All beds has partition curtains and bed lights. Air conditioned, of course. There is enough space to keep your luggage even you are on the top bunk. They should be much more comfortable than ordinary bunk beds.
Most private rooms are Japanese style and also larger than normal hostel private rooms. You can enjoy traditional Japanese Tatami mats, Shoji paper windows and Fusuma closets.
+300YEN Discount and Coupon Service on every 3rd night
We give you a stamp for each night at any J-Hoppers Hostels (Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and Hida Takayama) or Hana Hostels (Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and Fukuoka). You will get 300YEN discount or a special coupon on every 3rd night.
Our friendly staff will provide you with useful sightseeing information, local event information and how to hang around the neighborhood. We also try to be up to date on what is happening in the area and can give you advice on where to go.
We look forward to meeting you in Hida Takayama! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>