Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
JGH is now on 'maps.me' and 'Google Maps'.
We are conveniently located near the Kawaguchi JR-station about 12 minutes walk through the very nice, very authentic neighborhood.
We have a supermarket (regularly open between 9 am to 10 pm) named Comody just 5 minutes by foot from the hostel and Family Mart within the same distance and Japanese restaurant near Comody supermarket. Also, even closer, there is a traditional Japanese bath house, 'Kirayuku' which is accessible for only 430 Yen (cheaper than most bath houses). They accept Tattoo , too.
Kawaguchi JR-station is connected to the Keihin Tohoku (Major BLUE line) so you do not have to transfer in order to get to Tokyo station, Akihabara, Ueno, Shimbashi (to go to Odaiba), Shingawa (to go to Haneda airport) and etc.
It takes 15 minutes to reach central Tokyo by train (Ikebukuro, Nippori) for the cost of 165JPY ($1.50). Ueno and Shinjuku 20 minutes ($2.00).
If you want to go to Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ebisu station, you simply need to transfer once at Akabane station (this station is the next station from our nearest Kawaguchi station.)
We offer; FREE wi-fi, FREE shower, FREE hair dryer, FREE information for Tokyo (Tukiji Fish market, Shibuya #109 building, Imperial Palace, Ameyoko (Surging crowd for shopping town near Ueno, like Maturi ), Asakusa, Skytree,Tokyo tower, Roppongi and etc.)
* For long term guest,
We always welcome long term guests for a discounted price. Please let us know how long you would like to stay and we will find you a suitable price.
* For short term guest,
Please note that we charge additional fees. Please understand that we offer very affordable rate and that we do need more effort when you stay only one or two nights. Below are the additional fees for short term guests:
only 2 nights stay : 190JPY ($0.90)/night/person
only 1 night stay 590PY ($1.50)/night/person
[From Haneda Airport]
1). Take the monorail Haneda line to Hamamatucho station (490JPY)
and transfer to JR Keihin Tohoku line（Major bule train）(dir. Omiya) to
Kawaguchi station (310JPY).
This option is approximately 60 minutes. Total 800JPY.
2). Alternatively, take Kekyu line Haneda to Shinegawa station (410JPY) and
transfer to JR Keihan Tohoku line (dir. Omiya) to Kawaguchi
This should take about 70 minutes. Total 800JPY.
[From Narita Airport]
You can take Keisei line from Narita to Nippori(1030JPY/70min),
Then transfer to Keihin Touhoku line to Kawaguchi. (170JPY/20min)
(Total 1200JPY, about 1hour 40min )
* During the daytime between 10:30-15:30,
'Keihin-Tohoku Line' does NOT stop at Nippori
station due to its express service schedule.
Instead, please take 'Yamanote Line ' (Green train)
at the platform # 11(Toward Ikebukuro) at Nippori and
go to Tabata station (2 stops away from Nippori),
then take Keihin Tohoku Line to Kawaguchi.
We are located at the Japan Rail (JR) Kawaguchi
Station. Please take the Keihin Touhoku Line (blue line),
which is a major line of central Tokyo. It will take
about 20-25 minutes from Tokyo/Ueno. The fastest and
cheapest route from central Tokyo costs 216JPY (about
US$1.69). Yet, we are only 5 minutes away to the major
metropolitan areas of
Tokyo (Big Akabane).
We made a map for you to print and bring if that feels more comfortable.
We look forward to seeing you! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>