Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Feel at home with Jaeger's Munich and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in Germany!
We provide quality accommodation for backpackers, small and large groups as well as the budget-minded business traveller.
Enjoy our dorms and single/double rooms. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, individual lockers and air conditioning. Our single and double rooms are equipped with one queen-size or two single beds, private bathroom, TV, and air conditioning.
Bed linen is included. Towels are included in the single and double rooms and are also available to rent for €1 per day. It’s free to use our lockers but please bring your own 40mm padlock; you can also rent one for €1 per day.
Located right in the city (near central station), our friendly staff will gladly give you all the insider tips you need to enjoy Munich at its best.
This is the perfect starting point for your adventure. Lots of museums, nightspots, pedestrian zones and the Oktoberfest are only 10 minutes’ walk away. All sites that are not in walking distance can be reached comfortably and fast by public transport.
We are unfortunately not able to offer our Breakfast buffet under the current circumstances. Our receptionists will happily offer good recommendations for cafés and bakeries close by. A range of cold beers and soft drinks are available in the lobby.
We also have a free Internet terminal and vending machines with snacks and drinks.
There’s free Wi-Fi in all the public areas and at our travel info point we provide free city maps and free city tours in English and Spanish.
Reception is open 24hrs so there’s no curfew. We also have a common room.
Whether it's just a weekend getaway, group vacation, a stag night or a business trip, we offer you the best option and we are excited to welcome you soon!
Please note that we have a strict age restriction in dormitories with 6 or more beds. Guests must be between the ages of 18 and 35 in order to stay in these shared dorms. If you are a group and you book the entire dorm for yourselves there is no age limit.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>