Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our location is just great. We are a wee bit out of the city, so you will be able to enjoy a great degree of tranquility. Near to our facilities you can go to several landmarks of the city such as Playa Huaiquique, Santuario De Schoenstatt 'Oasis de María' and Paintball Club Iquique. All of them can be reached walking. In addition, we are near to several bus stops, so you can take the bus and go to the center of the city to enjoy other relevant places such as Corbeta Esmeralda Museum or Torre del Reloj, amongst other places.
We offer private accommodation for single travellers, couples and two friend travelling together. In addition, we offer several amenities and common areas in which the guests will be able to speak about past experiences and future plans.
Jenny's Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 12:00 to 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card
The entrance to the property is free because the stewardship will hand in a key to the guests.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>