Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Jeweller Hotel is a small family run hotel situated only 1 minute from the river Danube and 5 minutes from the main pedestrian center of the beautiful city of Ruse in Bulgaria. The banks of the river are a haven for fishermen and women, a lively port area with small ships and boats passing all day. The main square is simply wonderful, tree lined boulevards, cafe bars, shops, fountains, statues and some of the best Rococo architecture in Europe.
The most modern addition to the building is that it is wi-fi enabled for those wishing to keep in touch with friends and family, or just catch up on emails. On the ground floor there are 4 bedrooms, which have en-suite bathrooms. Up on the first and second floor, we have another six rooms all fitted with en-suite bathrooms and air-con.
Jeweller Family Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Free Board games – cards, chess and more.
Free Use of modern fully equipped kitchen.
Free Full information support of Bulgaria.
Free Wireless Internet Access.
Free Reception service and 24 hours room access.
Free International channels cable TV.
Free Clean and fresh, sheets, blanket and pillow, shampoo, soft soap.
Free hair dryer, iron with ironing board.
Free parking on the sidewalk of the Hotel.
Exciting day trips
Taxi service Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>