Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in the heart of Revelstoke, a typical Canadian town. From our facilities, you can reach some of the finest attractions of the town such as Revelstoke Mountain Resort as well as some of the best natural attractions of Canada such as Inverness Peaks, Mount Klotz and Mount Revelstoke National Park, amongst other interesting spots of the town.
We have several types of accommodation for different sort of guests and customers. In this sense, we have both private accommodation options and dorms, all of them with different capacities, to ensure a great stay to our guests and travellers.
Journey's Perch Guesthouse Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival .
Check in from 16:00-21:00
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card and charge the first night rate as the deposit.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
A continental breakfast is included. Coffee, tea, and a variety of breads, cereal and fruit are included in the price.
The reception service is available from 08.00 to 21.00. Please arrange a late check-in with staff if required. Late check-ins and late check-outs may be subject to extra fees.
We do not accept people under 13 years old
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>