Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every 22. person is free of charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In summer, Villach stands for swimming in lakes with drinking water quality, bicycle trips and hikes along the River Drau or strolling through the historic city centre. In winter Villach is „hot fun in snow and ice“ with 2 skiing regions in its immediate surrounding, the Nordic skiing centre and countless ice skating rinks.
Each room has its own anteroom and shower/toilet. In the basement and ground floor there are a number of leisure facilities such as sauna, TV room, table tennis. A separable hall for events as well as a seminar room and free WIFI Internet can be used by our guests. In addition to a rich breakfast buffet we can offer on order three-course lunches and dinners. We also cater for seminars.
Jugend- und Familiengästehaus Villach's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Taxes not included - visitor's tax 2 EUR per person per night from the age of 16 will be added.
Child friendly. Children till the age of 3 are free of charge.
No pets allowed.
Towels can be rented for 1.50 EUR per towel.
Sauna against payment.
Lunch and dinner made to order - price Eur 7.20 per meal/Person (three course menu) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>