Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A stones throw from the Piata Sfatului (Council Square) and the Black Church, it boasts an incredible location with easy access to Brasov’s public transport.
We like to keep things personal here at JugendStube Hostel Brasov and want you to leave feeling like you've made new friends and found a home away from home. That's why we have private rooms and most of our dorms are 4 bed and our biggest is just a 6 bed. Smaller dorm rooms means a better nights sleep and most of our rooms have private bathrooms too, so you don't have to wait ages for a shower!
With our 24 hour reception it doesn't matter whether your train arrives late or you have a late night, we're always on hand to help.
Our shared kitchen area, like the rest of the hostel, is kept clean and tidy and our chilled out communal room is a great place to relax .
At JugendStube Hostel Brasov all the rooms have access to Wi-Fi and we're always working on improving things for our customers.
All of this, along with a great price, is why JugendStube Hostel is one of the best hostels in Brasov!
Check In Time: 13:00 PM - 23:00 PM
Check Out Time: 10:30 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Romania
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>