Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located in a 1910´s traditional house of Miraflores, restored and set up keeping its peculiar style and implementing all the necessary amenities in a relaxed atmosphere, KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel, is committed to provide their guests with the greatest comfort, the most healthy food products and the best touristic and cultural guidance, not only to make them feel at home, but also to make their trip through Peru so enriching as pleasant.
At KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel, we like to take care of you. That´s why we offer a healthy and nutritious breakfast. How delicious, you will see:
Enjoy, every morning, a glass of Fresh Fruit Juice, Traditional Andean Bread, Ayurvedic Style Chai Tea, Autochthonous Medicinal Herbs Infusions, Peruvian Organic Coffee, Cow or Veggie Fresh Milk, and Natural Yogurt. All of this accompanied with our own homemade natural products: Peanut Butter, Peruvian Style Milky Caramel Sweet and our Andean Superfoods Granola (Popped Quinoa and Amaranth mixed with dried Golden and Cranberries, oat, raisins and peanuts); all naturally sweetened with Chancaca (Unrefined Cane Sugar Syrup) and totally free of preservatives and artificial additives. Other vegan and gluten free options are available.
Close to Miraflores´ Central Park and with the Seafront practically in our backyard, our place is accurate for keeping contact with nature, taking surf lessons or having fun in a tandem paraglider flight, while enjoying urban amenities such as restaurants, shopping centers, handicrafts stores, art and cultural centers, and any kind of leisure venues.
We offer 4 and 6-Bed Shared Dorms, and 2, 3 or 4-Bed Private Rooms; all of them equipped with personal security lockers. We also have Double Bedrooms equipped with a cabinet. We provide sheets and pillows as well as courtesy blankets and towels.
Our Kitchen is fully equipped with burners, oven, fridge, blender and all the cooking utensils you might need to prepare anything you want. A Grocery Store with our healthy selection of all the main food products you will need, is available inside.
Our Men’s and Women’s Bathrooms are spacious and specially designed as Clubhouse Bathrooms. Showers and Toilets are in Separate Rooms. You can always take a long and relaxed shower at the beginning or end of your daily adventure as hot water is provided 24 hours every day.
A cozy Living Room is at your disposal to share your adventures with other travelers, or just to chill out next to the wood-burning stove, watching TV or a movie on Netflix, playing the guitar or playing a board game, painting a mandala or anything your creativity asks for. We also have a reading area with books for exchange.
Our Staff is at your full disposal. We provide Touristic Guidance and offer recommendations if you want help designing your own personalized adventure itinerary.
The Internet Wireless Connection covers all the areas. If you don’t have a computer we can lend you one.
What is KACLLA?
KACLLA is a Quechua name for the Peruvian Hairless Dog. Due to the texture of their skin and the fact that it is warmer than human´s, skin contact with Kacllas, have been practiced for millennia, by indigenous Andean civilizations, as pain relief for rheumatism and other ailments.
KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel, is a cozy rest and mind-renewing Centre where we intend to give you channels of connection with our native culture and with your inner self too.
Come in, we would like to heal you... Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>