Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
KOST 748 AT (II) is the best spot for you who desire a serene and peaceful getaway, far away from the crowds.
Be ready to get the unforgettable stay experience by its exclusive service, completed by a full range of facilities to cater all your needs. 24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you. KOST 748 AT (II) offers air-conditioned accommodation in Delitua. At the guest house the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. KOST 748 AT (II) offers a terrace.
14:00 - 21:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
12:00 - 21:00
Children older than 2 years are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 2 and older are allowed)
Smoking is not allowed
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>