Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We do not accept group bookings of more than 6 people. Larger group bookings will be requested to cancel and will be refused upon arrival.
Cancellation policy for large groups (more than 6 people): cancellation fee depends on the days prior to arrival date the cancellation is requested: 0-7 days = 100%; 8-21 days = 50%; more than 3 weeks = 25 euro
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A cosy atmosphere in the green garden, arty lounge or wooden dinner room. Pleasant comfort in the dorms or private rooms, in the fully equipped kitchen or at the internet bar.
A location within walking distance from the historical centre but just outside of the busiest city area. And two very nice hosts at the reception desk who you can always ask anything.
KaBa Hostel is raised and loved by Bart and Katrijn, both of them fully experienced in the art of budget travelling and looking for the nicest spots to sleep at in the world.
• Check-in from 15h till 22h – Check-out before 11h
• Breakfast from 8h till 10h30
• When leaving, please leave your linen at the reception or in the linen basket
• Cancellation Policy: 48h
• Smoking is not allowed in the hostel, but you can smoke in the garden or on the terrace
• Out of respect for the other guests and neighbors, we expect our guests to be quiet after 22h
• KaBa cannot be held responsible for theft or disappearance of (valuable) goods. Use the lockers! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>