Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Perhaps the city’s greatest asset is its potential to allow visitors to relax and unwind, catch up with friends and enjoy quality family time. These important aspects are well known to us at Kaka Homestay – is considered an ideal place for tourists all over the world.
Uniquely located in the heart of the dynamic city, right on the romantic beach, Kaka Homestay has taken its place as a leading homestay venue. Here visitors will have a full convenient space to walk on the beach and watch the deep blue sea with interesting feeling when immersed in the splendor of the sunrise and the sunset in a charming area; enjoy the panoramic view of the city under the magic night lights.
With beautiful decor, every corner of Kaka homestay from the door to the living room and bedrooms are so cute background. You can enjoy the virtual life pose. After check in, you will be able to own well-equipped rooms with balconies overlooking the view of city. It has a large yard, where you can join with friends to organize fresh seafood BBQ parties.
Hit all the points, KakaHomestay is an ideal place for your trip in Quy Nhon.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in romos, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>