Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our tour desk provides excursions to the Atlas Mountains, Sahara Desert and the beautiful coastline of the Atlantic, with departures for day trips and longer tours guaranteed everyday. Discounts can be offered depending on the size of the group. There are numerous activities to keep you busy, including walking tours, cooking classes and so much more.
24 hour reception, free luggage storage and free wifi
Tour desk offering a variety of excursions to the most prominent areas of Morocco
A roof terrace with multiple seating areas for relaxation or socializing with guests
Refreshments and dinner/lunch are served daily, we also offer traditional Moroccan cooking classes
Laundry service and towel hire are available
Communal Kitchen is available for use
Kaktus Hostels Policies & Conditions:
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest check-out: 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash in Dirham or Euro currencies
City Taxes of €2.50 per person, per night are not included
Breakfast is included and served between 8:30am - 10:30am
Non smoking/Designated Smoking Area
PLEASE NOTE :
Please email us if you plan on checking in late
Any cancellation must be advised 24hours prior to arrival
Kaktus Hostel Background
Kaktus property has been created by two developers of luxury accommodation in Marrakech who were looking for a challenge. We wanted to create an economical and socially responsible property. Kaktus Property is more than just a simple accommodation for travelers; it is a place of experimentation into sustainable development, as well as a place for artists and culture to thrive.
Kaktus Hostel and the Environment
We are very conscious of our impact on the environment and our global footprint. In order to do this we adopt a number of principles in order to minimize our waste, electrical energy and water consumption. We start with the training and awareness of our staff. We educate them on issues of ecology and attitudes to adopt in regards to reducing our economic footprint. All of our furnishings have been manufactured by recycled materials using a DIY concept converting old useless materials into fantastic new designs. All our organic waste and part of our non-organic waste is recycled, reprocessed or reused. We are involved in many projects in the region for the rehabilitation of natural sites and reforestation and reducing desertification. Finally we are open to other projects with similar interests; if anyone has any ideas as to what we can do we’d love to hear them!
Kaktus Hostel Social Responsibility
We are very conscious about the social responsibility in regards to the quality of life of our staff. Both in their intellectual and personal development, we offer courses in foreign languages and management. We also organise tours of galleries and other cultural events to raise awareness of our staff in art and culture in general
Kaktus Hostel Culture
At Kaktus property we strongly believe that culture is important to make the world more tolerant and just. We are trying to do our best to improve and develop the culture within Morocco. We intend to launch many artistic programs (exhibitions, workshops, film, photography, readings, mini concerts… etc). We are a partner of many festivals within the city and we graciously offer accommodation and support to them. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>