Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Kalae Resort is quiet and clean, with 14 bungalows. Each room has Free Wi-Fi, A/C, super chilled fridge, hot showers, TV and comfy bed.
There are beautiful fruit trees, flowers and a pond. You will be able to relax, go for a walk around the resort, and order food and drinks from the menu, then relax in your room or at the outside tables in the shade while dining. All the food is freshly cooked in traditional Thai style. It offers a good selection of soft drinks and beers.
In Kalae Resort, the experienced local massage is available. The staff will arrange for the masseuse to come and take care of you in your own room.
This land has been in the owner's family for many years. Before decided to build our resort, he used to grow mangoes and coconuts and sell the products at the local market. He would like to invite tourists and new friends to visit the delightful resort, and to learn a little bit about his hometown and the area.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 1 pm and check-out until 12 noon.
2. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: At least 1-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. The resort is not suitable for pets. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>