Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Conveniently located in Himeji-city, Kimono Inn UTAKATA is a good choice for visiting the world heritage of West Japan. It is only 7 minutes away from Himeji Stataion. In addition, it is also within close proximity of many sights, such as Himeji Castle and Engyouji Temple.
However there are 2 private rooms somewhere else in the house and may be couples renting. There is a private restroom for women on the dorm floor but the bathroom is shared. Men can use the shower at the right time but they need to tell the owner beforehand.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 18:00 - 23:30.
2. Check-out Time: 06:00 - 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) One week before arrival date: 30%;
(2) Two day before arrival date: 50%;
(3) On the arrival date or in case of No-Show:100% of the hotel charges;
(4) One day before arrival date:100%
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check-in is over 16 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 16:00 to 23:30.
5. No smoking in the entire building.
6. Breakfast Included: Bread and hot water ready.
7. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>