Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund on cancellation 3 days or less before arrival, Minimum one (1) will be charged from your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Remainder must be paid 7 days prior to arrival. Payment should be made via paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Kingsworth is an excellent choice for visitors, international and local escaping the trappings of high-end hotels and bustling cities and tourist traps for the harmonious serenity of a rural lay back setting. Kingsworth is more homely living accommodations especially tourist looking for a more genuine taste of local lifestyle.The rooms are private, the bathrooms and kitchens are shared. Each room has its entry to bathroom and kitchen. There are five rooms; Love Nest, Orange room, Blue Mountain room, Reggae room and Lib room. Each room has a double size bed, cable tv, free wifi, with the Lib and Reggae rooms having double and twin beds.
The house sits on 8 1/2 acres of land. There are many fruit trees throughout the property. Route taxis run all day. Staff is 24 hours. Tours offered are Blue Mountain hike, Blue Mountain Coffee tour and Kingston Music tours.
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 72h
Cash only on arrival
Check in Time: 12:00
Check out time: 12:00
Minimum night stay: 1
Taxes included: yes Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>