Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In Thai, the hostel name means to eat and to sleep ('Kin' means to eat and 'Non' means to sleep). Its philosophy is to make the guests happy by fostering an environment of eating and sleeping well. In addition, the name also means the benevolent half-human, half-bird creature known as the Kinnara and Kinnari. It is a mythical creature in Thai folklore (Prasuton Manora). The story behind this folklore is about love and commitment between Prasuton and Manora.
Commitment to the highest standard is the promise that we at Kinnon will hold dearly to. We strive for your best experiences and look forwards to welcoming you to Kinnon Hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) or card upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Child under 15 years old must have permission proof from his/her parents.
6. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
7. Each bed in 'Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm' is double bed and can accommodate
at most 2 persons per bed.
8. Do not steal, move and make damages the hostel's properties.
- If you do so, you have to pay full compensation for the damage caused.
9. No food and drinks allowed in guestrooms, except water drinking.
10. Please look after your personal belonging.
- The hostel is responsible only for the belonging deposited at the reception.
11. Do not change the room or add more person in the room without prior notice to the reception.
12. Lost key card will be charged THB 300.
13. No smoking. Please smoking in the restrict area.
14. Pets are not allowed.
15. Please do not disturb the other people after 10 pm by making loud noise.
16. Please clean up your plate after using every time.
17. Please have a sex in the private room.
18. Please turn off light and air conditioner when go outside the room.
19. Please close the door when go outside the room.
20. Turn off the air-conditioner in the bedroom at 11.00 am -02.00 pm to save the environment pollution.
21. Any additional adults are charged THB 300 per night for extra beds. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>