Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Waitomo is beautiful and mysterious both above and below ground. You will be able to enjoy various activities other than the well known caving tours in Waitomo Caves, such as the beautiful bush walks and hikes throughout the unique landscapes and native forests.
Depending on your style and budget, modern and friendly, our facility includes private Chalets with en suites or a Backpackers lodge with shared bathroom facilities. You have a choice of single, twin, double, quad or family rooms.
We also have conference facilities and can accommodate groups. Free Wifi and all linen is supplied.
Reception Hours- Winter 8am - 5pm - Summer 8am - 8pm
Check In- 2.00 pm till 5.00 pm. Please note any guests arriving after 5.00 pm MUST contact us in advanced.
If you are arriving after 5.00 pm, here is what you will need to know to check in.
Step 1. We will leave your key cards in the mailbox by the main reception doors.
Step 2. We will then charge the total amount back to the card the reservation was made with.
There is always someone onsite here at KiwiPaka. If you require further assistance after getting your room keys, please go to the reception doors and ring the bell or phone the number on the door and someone will be able to assist you.
Check out- 10.00 am.
Lost or damaged key card $10 fee Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>