Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Kiyosato Ihatov Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking and bike hire are available on site. You'll find a offers a shared lounge at the property.
Shiretoko offers a variety of activities such as guided nature tours and cycling in summer, and free hot air balloon flights in winter. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in: 16:00-22:00
2. Check-out: until 9:00 am
3. Reception: Reception hours are from 16:00 to 22:00.
4. Payment: cash or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex and JCB)
5. Cancellation Policy
Cancellation fees will be charged as follows
4 days before the event: Free cancellation
3 days before: 20% of the total amount reserved
2 days in advance: 20% of the total amount of the reservation
The day before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation
Same day or no-show: 100% of the total amount of the reservation
6. Age limit: 4 years old for dormitory and 0 years old for private room.
Rates are for adults over 4 years old and 1100 yen for children under 3 years old, but they sleep with an adult.
7. No smoking
8. No pets allowed.
10.No breakfast Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>