Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have taken over the most iconic house in Barranco, and that makes us the center of attraction. Barranco's Plaza is 2 blocks away from us, the main sights, best bars & restaurants are walking distance from your home to be and to top it off, your way to the beach and other main points are almost across our front yard, going through one of the most colorful and artistic streets of Barranco. We aim to be a highlight in your trip, therefore we do our best for your experience to be out of this world.
Kokopelli Hostel Barranco Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards
Taxes not included (Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%
24 hours reception
Pet are allowed with an extra cost
No minors allowed Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>