Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Don't loose half a day trying to find your accommodation, don't spend time and money on water buses to visit the city, L'imbarcadero offers you an unbeatable location to discover the magical Venice.
The structure has been completely restructured and provides wide spaces, large rooms, common areas, equipped kitchen for guests.
All hosts will be given their own keys to come and go as they wish.
No lock out or curfew: our unique (but unconditional...) rule is respect other guests.
The large and luminous rooms have big windows with a view of the gran canal or a beautiful inner garden and are furnished with taste and functionality.
We have both private rooms and dorms, all spacious and furnished with a special touch that our guests will not lack to appreciate. Security lockers are provided in all dorms.
The available staff speak English, French and Spanish and are there to provide the best advice on places to visit, best restaurants or anything you might need.
Cleanliness is a must for us!
Guests' satisfaction is our main goal, and thanks to many years of experience in hostelling industry, we are quite proud of our achievement on this.
We hope to receive you soon and assure you will have fun staying in this wonderful city, and that you will enjoy sharing your experience with people coming from places all over the world.
-Check-in : 13.00 (01 pm) till 22.00 (10 pm)
-Payments must be done upon arrival.
-Cancellation policy : 48 hours before arrival only by e-mail
-Please advise us if there's any change about your arrival time
-Free WIFI Internet.
-Free city maps.
-Free luggage storage until 19.00.(07 pm) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>