Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The common areas are spacious and comfortable and our kitchen is complete with refrigerators, freezer, microwave, cooker and wood oven. We also have a grill stove, iron pots and 'paellera'.
Our Hostel offers a cinema room, bar with drinks sale, bathrooms with hot water 24 hours and free bicycle service to discover La Paloma.
La Paloma is a small peninsula 225km east of Montevideo, in the pretty rural department of Rocha. The town itself is rather bland and sprawling, but the surrounding beaches offer some of Uruguay's best surfing. We are located 2km from the center of La Paloma, a town that is located in the south of the department of Rocha, in 'the cape of Santa Maria', at the junction of national routes 10 and 15, 12 km from La Pedrera, 25 km from Rocha city, 145 km from Chuy (border city with Brazil) and 230 km from Montevideo (Capital of Uruguay).
The rooms come with wooden furniture and the rooms are bright, airy, with linen and towels included. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries the terrace area you will find a garden and a camping area, barbecue facilities and an amazing views to the beach.
Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception Time: 08:00 to 22:00
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>