Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Few steps away you can visit the Basilica of San Giovanni and the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, where you will find nearby shops, restaurants and bar.
Central Station is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, roman ruins and history.
La Residenza City offers its customers confortable and welcoming accommodation in rooms with heating, air conditioning, LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.
All rooms are equipped with private bathroom with hairdryer. The common area complete with fridge, microwave and electric kettle. Under request, you can rent a private and guarded parking for your car.
Our staff speaks Italian, English, Russian and Spanish languages.
La Residenza Citys' Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
From 21 till 00.00 20 eur extra.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
The guest has to comunicate the time of arrival. (From 14.00 - 21.00)
No pets. No smoking.
Breakfast not included.
Parking indoor 25 eur.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>